I managed to finish my Citron, yay! Just in time for autumn. Here’s a
crappy photo proof:
I promise to take pics with a normal camera (not the webcam like this time) soon, after the shawl is blocked.
Unblocked it measures 120 cm / 47.24 inc in width and 50 cm / 19.68 in in length. I don’t plan to block it severely because I like it as it is now.
I used up both skeins, there’s no leftover at all. In fact, I run out of yarn while binding off. So I was sitting there with the Citron on my lap and wondering what to do with the circa 50 sts on my LH needle. I saw two options, either to undo the bind off and tighten the sts in the last row to get a little bit more yarn (that may or may not be enough) or to look after a similar yarn in my stash. I chose the second option because I was too lazy to undo nearly 600 sts knowing that it might not work out well. I have other white yarn of the exact shade, just had to split it 2/3 because it’s that much thicker. Luckily it worked out perfectly, I’m unable to tell the difference, I have to find the knot to see where the “shouldn’t be there” yarn starts.
Since I’m very busy with my exams, this is all the knitting I managed to do this week.